10th DVFA Life Science Conference, 13 June 2017, DVFA Center, Frankfurt am Main
"Digital Transformation in Healthcare"
The 10th DVFA Life Science Conference focuses on the challenges and opportunities of Digital Transformation in Healthcare. With the explosive growth in health and biomedical data the digital transformation of the healthcare sector is gaining momentum.
Get insights in Network medicine, Telematics Infrastructure, Electronic Health Records (EHR), IBM Watson-technology based cognitive assistance systems, Medical Apps & Cloud, EU data protection rules and discuss the future of digital medicine with industry experts.
- Digital Transformation in Healthcare: Challenges & Opportunities
- The Telematics Infrastructure: The coming eHealth Revolution in Germany
- Increased data protection and data security requirements under the new EU Data Protection Regulation
- Panel Discussion – New Business Models Digital Health
- Next Generation Sequencing & Big Data
- Connected Care & Health Informatics
- The Health Revolution – Better Outcomes with Smart Data
- Panel Discussion – Digital Health: A Capital Market Perspective
- Digital Health Startup-Slam
By invitation only. Participation is free of charge.